So I went to a few Warped Tour dates recently and was so happy to see that a ton of my friends in bands have finally ditched the typical band tee and Toms for a more unique, adult look.
Not that I am saying I don't love the tshirt, black skinnys and Vans...I LOVE IT, I just also love seeing the diversity. As someone who toured it really can be hard to have a good wardrobe on the road due to space, sweat and the lack of laundry...
BUT it isn't impossible, here are some of my personal favorite transformations!
1. I knew Justin Hills from Sleeping with Sirens back when he had swoopy hair and now hes switched it up quite a bit, need that vest!
2. Hayley Williams of Paramore has really grown into her own with her fashion!
3. Austin Carlile from Of Mice And Men, David Schmitt of Breathe Carolina, The dudes from We Came As Romans and Brendon Urie of P!ATD have all ditched the swoop and got the dapper hair cuts!
4. Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low has been rocking some pretty rad clothes!
5. I am in LOVE with Lights blonde hair!!
Which transformation is YOUR favorite?!
More For You:
Were They Separated At Birth: Band Edition
Our Last Night Covers Rihanna's 'Stay'