Here is another awesome band to check out called Grizfolk! I love their folky fun sound and this video is awesome :)
· For the readers who have yet to check you out, describe your sound in 3 words!
Tall-tales, Sing-along’s, Dance Parties
· How do you feel your music stands out amongst the rest?
We all come from very different musical backgrounds, let alone countries. This is a big part of why our sound is unique and hopefully a bit different from the rest of the pack.
· When did you first discover your love and passion for music?
All of us grew up surrounded by music. We have been listening to all different styles of music as long as we can remember, and the passion hasn't faded yet, it's only gotten stronger.
· What song is currently your favorite to perform live?
'The Struggle' is our favorite at the moment. It's one of the first songs we wrote as a band, and we have a strong connection to it. It's kind of our baby, and was the first song that we released.
· What is one song you heard this year you wish you wrote?
We love pretty much everything by Justin Vernon, and draw a ton of our inspiration as a band from his projects. Our current favorite is 'Byegone', by Volcano Choir.
· This tour video is awesome, do you prefer being on the road or in the studio?
We love both worlds for different reasons. In the studio, there's a flow of creativity that allows us to create the recordings without distraction, but on the road is when we fully realize the songs potential and start to have some fun with it.
· What are you main goals for 2014?
We hope to play as many shows in as many cities (and countries) as possible! We love meeting new people and hearing what our music means to them.
· If you put together a dream tour, who would be on it and what would your dream tour bus look like?
It would be us, Olivia Wilde, Katy Perry, Scarlett Johansson, Zooey Deschanel and Shakira. And we would all be on one tour bus.
· What is the best advice you can give to everyone wanting to make it in the music world?
Make music that you can be proud of and stand behind. The best work is honest work.
· Any last words for your fans and the Buzznet readers?
Come say hi to us at a show! We love meeting new people on the road.
Want to learn how to take the perfect selfie? Well, some very famous celebs are going to tell you how! Yesterday, we interviewed singer Megan Nicole, the band R5 and YouTube star Joey Graceffa on the red carpet at the American Music Awards 2014. We asked all of them to tell us how to take the perfect selfie, and then we asked them to take our phone